This is an inexpensive meal that may be Paleo friendly. If you want to add another level of comfort, try putting it over Splodge.
Olive oil to sauté
1 pound ground beef or ground round
one large can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 cup chopped green olives
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté onion in olive oil in a large frying pan.
2. Sauté about 5 minutes, until the onion is softened, then add the ground beef.
3. Cook until the meat is browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Put everything in a crockpot set to low heat.
5. Add the tomatoes, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, oregano and olives.
6. Cover and let simmer in the crockpot for an hour or two or more. The longer it simmers, the better the flavor!
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
obat wasir buat ibu menyusui
1 month ago